You have the right to:
- withdraw your consent to processing your personal data (the withdrawal will not affect our title to processing of the data carried out on the power of your preceding consent and before the withdrawal),
- access your personal data recorded by us, and get a copy of them,
- modify your personal data recorded by us,
- demand that your personal data are deleted from our database,
- demand to limit our processing of your personal data,
- raise objection against further processing of your personal data by us,
- demand to transfer the data (processing of which you have consented to) to another administrator of your choice,
- lodge a complaint against our processing of your personal data to Prezes Ochrony Danych Osobowych.
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data is processed by us to fulfill the following purposes:
- legal obligation - SENT notifications,
- realising transport orders - notifications of loadings and unloadings,
- possible determination, investigation or defense against claims where the claims result from a transport you were involved with.
TRANSFERING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are transferred in SENT notifications to the customs office and to those of our customers who demand the driver's data with loading/unloading notifications. We only share them with those of our partners who require the data in the course of realising transport orders or fulfilling our legal obligations.
STORING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We store your personal data to use them in our future transport orders unless you have demanded that they be deleted or you have withdrawn your consent for their processing. In such a case your involvement in our orders for which we must have and use your personal data will become impossible.
In case that you withdraw your consent or demand the data to be deleted we will keep them for up to 3 years from the end of the last transport order you were involved with for the case when a claim was placed in association with that transport. We reserve the right to extend the period in case the transport actually became a disputed one. In such a case your personal data will be erased after the case has been closed and all claims resulting from it have been satisfied.